Earn up to 150 CLIA Certified Cruise Counsellor Credits at cruise3sixty 2015 in Ft. Lauderdale!
The CLIA Institute Track is a defined track of educational and conference programming at the CLIA cruise3sixty conference. Travel agents actively enrolled in CLIA's Cruise Counsellor Certification program can earn valuable Certification credits to "Fast-Track" their designation as either an Accredited (ACC) or Master (MCC) Cruise Counsellor.
Institute Track Requirements
- Required - Completing three (3), one hour CLIA Seminars - 30 Credits
- Required - Attendance at the cruise3sixty conference - 20 Credits
- Required - Attend both days of the cruise3sixty Trade Show
- Required - Completion of Institute Track of Programming.
Attend your choice of the following educational sessions at cruise3sixty. You may choose ANY combination. A total of three (3) is required. - 50 Credits
- CLIA’s Specialty Cruise Collection and Brand Showcase
- Product and Destination Workshop(s)
Base Certification credits on required activities = 100 Credits
- 3 Required CLIA 1 hour seminars = 30
- Cruise3sixty conference credit = 20
- IT track completion = 50
- Total = 100
Up to 150 potential credits available with additional (optional) 5 CLIA seminars at 10 credits each.
Institute Track registration is limited to those agents who are presently enrolled (with an active CID#) and working towards ACC or MCC Certification. CLIA reserves the right to limit the number of agents enrolling in the Institute Track to manage room size and to ensure that the CLIA educational experience maintains our high standards. Go to the FAQ's or click here for more details.