Event NEW! Cruise Events 101
Date 5/13/2020
Time 8:15am to 9:30am

Only 24% of North Americans have experienced a cruise. A cruise event may be just what it takes to convert the other 76%. This course will teach you how to:

  • Plan a successful cruise event, including setting goals and a budget
  • Publicize your cruise event in a way that will yield the most attendees
  • Present a successful cruise event with business partners and guest speakers

Level: Intermediate. For agents who already have experience marketing their cruise business and want to add another dimension.