Event Cruise Events
Date 4/20/2018
Time 2:15pm - 3:30pm

Only 24% of North Americans have experienced a cruise. A cruise event may be just what it takes to convert the other 76%. This seminar will teach you how to plan, publicize and present a successful cruise event. Learn about venue selection, timing, supplier relationships and on-site sales tips.

Level: Intermediate