We welcome consumer and trade media at the 2016 Cruise360. Convention organizers will issue complimentary media credentials to members of the press who intend to report on the convention's exhibition and conference sessions. Before registering, please review our Press Policy below for details on qualifying.
Complimentary press registration applies to editors, writers and print or broadcast reporters at the discretion of the convention organizers' media relations staff. You will be contacted for verification or sent a confirmation that your media credentials have been granted.
Convention organizers will issue complimentary media credentials to journalists intending to report on the convention's exhibition and conference sessions, according to the following criteria:
- The publication or broadcast outlet provides trade, specialized or general consumer coverage of the travel, cruise or hospitality industry.
- Media credentials will only be issued to editors, print and broadcast reporters or columnists, broadcast producers and directors, camera operators and professional photographers.
- Editors of online newsletters or websites dealing with the cruise industry may be granted media credentials at the discretion of the media relations staff.
The convention's media relations staff can request additional forms of verification of an individual's credentials at any time. These include, but are not limited to:
- Business card with media outlet name, individual's name and title, and address.
- Name and title listed in a masthead.
- A bylined article.
- A written letter of assignment from an editor.
The media relations staff may contact journalists who were granted credentials after the convention to request clippings or other evidence of coverage.
CLIA and its media relations representatives reserve the right to deny media credentials to individuals who abuse the privilege or obtain credentials under false pretenses. In the event that an individual is granted credentials and fails to report on the exhibition and conference, he or she might be denied media registration at subsequent conventions.
For Press Inquiries or Credential Request, please contact:
Sarah Kennedy, Manager, Public Relations & Marketing
Cruise Lines International Association