WHAT IS CRUISE360?
Cruise360 is the industry's largest and only official cruise-focused conference and trade show offering travel industry professionals a truly panoramic view of cruising.
Developed and hosted by Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), Cruise360 offers an unparalleled assortment of educational workshops and seminars, professional development opportunities, ship inspections and networking events.
Make plans now to join more than 2,000 travel professionals and industry suppliers at Cruise360.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Whether brand new to travel or a seasoned expert, all industry professionals interested in growing their professional network and expanding their cruise and overall travel industry knowledge are encouraged to attend.
- Cruise Lines
- Ports & Destinations
- Business Service Providers
- Car Rentals
- Tour Operators
- And more!
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
LEARN HOW TO EFFECTIVELY SELL CRUISES
- Learn to sell cruises and overcome common sales objections with an assortment of professional development and training opportunities.
BECOME A CERTIFIED CRUISE COUNSELOR
- Take advantage of comprehensive certification courses offered during Cruise360.
DIVERSIFY YOUR DESTINATION KNOWLEDGE
- Increase your industry knowledge by learning about new destinations and products with a host of product and destination workshops.
EXPERIENCE THE SHIPS AND TRIPS YOU SELL
- Cruise 360 offers an intimate chance to experience the ships and trips you sell with direct access to FAMS, ship inspections, and ports and destination workshops.
"CLIA [has been] an excellence source of training...throughout my career. When I started out, I turned to CLIA for first for the education to start selling cruises. Today, I continue to turn to CLIA to keep me informed and ahead of what's happening in the cruise industry. I also love Cruise360. It's a fantastic conference where I always learn something and make new friends." - Pauline Jennings, Avoya Travel
From new agents to seasoned professionals, Cruise360 welcomes all travel agents interested in selling cruises. By providing programming components such as: Educational CLIA Seminars, Onboard Ship Inspections, Cruise Line Product Updates, Technology Training Workshop Center, Product and Destination Workshops, Two-day Trade Show, peer2pier Appointments and FAM Trips, Cruise360 assures there is something for everyone.