Earn up to 190 credits toward CLIA Cruise Counsellor certifications at Cruise360 2016 in Vancouver!
Travel agents actively enrolled in CLIA's certification program can earn valuable certification credits for their designation as either an Accredited (ACC) or Master (MCC) Cruise Counsellor.
CREDITS CAN BE EARNED BY:
- Cruise360 Experience Credit; 40 credits (applied for agent registration)
- Attending CLIA Seminars - 10 Credits Per CLIA Seminar *
- 11 CLIA Seminars Offered
- Up to 80 credits
- Attending Cruise Line Showcases - 10 Credits Per Showcase
- 5 Showcases Offered
- Up to 50 credits
- Trade Show Attendance; 10 Credits Per Trade Show Day
- Two-Day Trade Show
- Up to 20 credits
- Ship Inspections
- 1 credit per live ship or per virtual ship inspection
- 1 virtual and 2 live ship inspection per person
Up to 190 potential credits available!
*Credits for CLIA seminars are awarded upon successfully passing the associated quiz at cruising.org.